Thursday, September 30, 2010

My Favorite Face...

My son, Connor, is 7 years old going on 30. He is such a mature child and is wrapped up in logic and exploration. At night, after a nice hot bath, however, he becomes my Little Baby Boy again! He will snuggle on the couch and just be...he will stop thinking, arguing and exploring for just a bit.

Earlier this month I snapped this shot of him all wrapped up in his towel and enjoying the evening on the couch. His hair was still damp, but dry enough for the red to really come out and so clean and soft I just wanted to sit and play with it for hours!
This photo breaks many photography "Rules" and is not a technically correct photo, but really, when your kid is this cute, who cares?!?!?! Right?? :)

I am linking this up to Love That Shot's Love Your Shot! Link-Up: Your Favorite Faces

Thanks for taking a look!

2 comments:

  1. So adorable Rach! He looks so innocent. You are one lucky mama! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rules are made to be broken! Love it!

    ReplyDelete