Sunday, April 3, 2011

Playing with my Droid...

I got a Droid Incredible recently and one of the first things I did was look for the Famed Instagram App...turns out Instagram is iPhone only...but that didn't stop me, I forged on and found the RetroCam App...I LOVE this app!! I haven't taken a picture with the phones regular camera since I got it! When I first opened it up it was set at the Barbl camera...and I shot away all afternoon at the zoo with it...

And then...my eyes opened up and I saw that there were multiple camera settings!! There is a "Little Orange Box," a "xolaroid 2000," a "Pinhole Camera," and a "FudgeCan!" Each processes your photo in a different way, with a blue or green cast like the xolaroid 2000 or Hi Contrast like the Little Orange Box.

Here are a few of my favorite shots so far...

Flowers in Mom's Kitchen (xolaroid 2000)


Flowers in Mom's Kitchen (Little Orange Box)


Off to Go Fishing (Barbl)
Bread Rising (Little Orange Box)

Cookies (Pinhole Camera)

No comments:

Post a Comment