Monday, May 16, 2011

May Flowers...


This week's iheartfaces Link Up Challenge is Flowers, YAYAYAY! My favorite thing to photograph!! (I really Really need a Macro Lens!!!)

Our Aprils Showers here in Idaho sure brought out the May Flowers! I love the beautiful color all the spring blooms give the neighborhood...even if my front lawn is mostly Yellow from all the Dandelions, good thing I love them! :)





My neighbors have all kinds of gorgeous Daffodils and Jonquils, my son took advantage of that come Mother's Day, I got a beautiful bouquet of "borrowed" flowers! :)



I was So excited this weekend when the Lilacs in the backyard started opening up, don't you love the smell of Lilacs????


All Post Processing was done on Picnik.com



5 comments:

  1. I love the dandelions. I did one too but mine was one that went to seed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I <3 you! I love dandilions, lilacs are one of my faves and I was so excited this week when they opened!
    We have GOT to get me some prints woman! Got to work it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so pretty. I love borrowed flowers too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty, I love the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great pictures! the first one is really something!

    ReplyDelete